What Information the Company Collects.
Personal Information: The Company collects personally identifiable information such as name, email addresses, and other contact information. This information is collected when:
• Subscribing to the mailing or email distribution list;
• Completing a contact form;
• Completing a form to book a speech;
• Requesting information through the Site;
If you decide to place an order through a link offered on the Site, please note that payment information is collected by third party vendors and not by Company. Any information collected by such third-party site is subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may be used by the Company and shared with third parties to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How the Company Uses Your Personal Information.
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
• For the Company’s market research purposes.
• Respond to your questions and comments.
• Communicate with you about the Company and third-party products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services the Company believes may be of interest to you.
• Tailor the Company products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site, applications or social media assets.
• Analyze and enhance the Company marketing communications and strategies.
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on the Site.
• Send the information to Company’s vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a products or services to the Company (e.g., managing mailing lists).
• We need to respond to a legal process request. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when the Company believes the Company is required to do so by law.
• We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in the Company’s sole discretion, to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests.
The Company automatically tracks and collects the following categories of information when you visit the Site: (1) web beacons; (2) IP addresses; (3) log files; (4) domain servers; (5) types of computers accessing the Site; and (6) types of web browsers used to access the Site (“Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. The Company also uses “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
Cookies and IP Addresses: The Company may place a "cookie" on your computer's hard drive so the Company can recognize you as a return user to personalize and improve your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that enables the Company to track and target your preferences. The cookie will be stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it. The Company may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. You can have your browser notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you reject the cookies, you may still use the Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features.
Web Beacons: The Company may use web beacons (or clear GIF’s) on the Site or include them in the email messages the Company sends you. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. The Company uses web beacons for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising and email auditing and reporting, and personalization. Information gathered through web beacons may be linked to your personal information.
IP Addresses: Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security, including to investigate the origin of threats made to Company. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Log Files: Company may collect information in the form of logs – files that record website activity and gather statistics about web users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help the Company determine (among other things) how many and how often users have visited the Site, which pages you have visited, and other similar data (a.k.a., navigational data). The Comp also use the log file entries for the Company internal marketing and demographic studies, so the Company can constantly improve the online services the Company provides you. Log files are used internally only, and are not associated with any particular user, computer or browser.
Various security measures are implemented by the Company in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information. Unfortunately, despite the Company security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, the Company cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
If the Company provides links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through the Company links, the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third-party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information.
A user who has submitted his or her information to join the mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication, if any, or emailing the Company here with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line of the email communication.
You may contact the Company here.
Last Updated: February 2022
© 2009-2023 Gavimore LLC. All rights reserved.